CAL / “Certified Agile Leadership” / Monterrey, Nuevo Leon / November 12-13 / 2018
Place: Monterrey Digital Hub / Blvd. Díaz Ordaz # 333, Lote # 2, Col. Unidad San Pedro Garza, Gracía, N.L. Monterrey, México.
Room: To be confirmed
Trainer: Angel Díaz-Maroto
Schedule: 9:00 – 18:00 hrs
Certified Agile Leadership courses intend to create awareness of, and begin the journey toward, Agile Leadership. The vision of this program is to make the values and principles of Agile accessible to every leader by making known the why, what, and how of Agile in a pragmatic and experiential approach.
Learn the secrets to nurture Agile organizations and how to work on self-development to become an effective Agile Leader in this two-day Certified Agile Leadership℠ training.
WHAT IS AN AGILE LEADER?
Since 2001, tens of thousands of leaders all around the world have been creating workplaces in the spirit of the Agile Manifesto. These workplaces were initially most evident in software development. But Agile leadership is now spreading to all parts of the organization and across all sectors of the economy, particularly as software itself has become a key driver of business success. Agile leaders are not just tinkering with the management practices that were once successful. They are creating something different — workplaces with a culture of agility and with Agile values, practices, and metrics.
- Executives, middle management, and other leaders with organizational influence.
- Leaders who support, lead, or interact with Agile teams.
- Scrum Masters / Agile coaches
- Any leader sponsoring, requesting, or involved with an Agile adoption within their organization
- Early Bird: $23,700.00 Mexican Pesos, plus Tax paying until November 5th
- List Price $24,700.00 Mexican pesos Plus Tax until date of event.
- Conference Room in a 5 Stars Hotel”
- Training on the hands of a Certified Scrum Trainer who is an expert in Scrum and Agile, authorized by the Scrum Alliance.
- Printed and digital material
- Certification as Agile Leader without any additional cost, endorsed by the Scrum Alliance, which is the most recognized Certification Body around the world.
- Two years memebership at the Scrum Alliance where you will get digital material on scrum and agile, access to agile forums, disccounts for international events and much more.
- You will be part of the largest directory on-line of certified professionals (around 600,000 active certified members).
- Coffee break with fruit, juices, pastries in the morning and snacks in the afternoon, in addition to coffee, tea, water and soft drinks unlimited.
- Lunch at the hotel´s restaurant (three -course or buffet), with options for vegetarians.
- Monthly bulletin with articles and relevant news on the agile environment in Mexico and the world.
- Free Access to webinars imparted by the net of Coaches and Trainers from Scrum Mexico.
- 15 PDUs for whom is already a Project Manager Professional accrediting 15 of the 21 training hours of the “Agile Project Management” for the PMI-ACP certification.
The Certified Agile Leadership Course is the only one endorsed by the Scrum Alliance (www-scrumalliance.org), which is the first, the largest and most recognized certification body around the world.
Angel is a very energetic Agile coach who truly enjoys challenges. Putting in place Lean and Agile concepts and practices in very complex environments is his specialty and passion. As as an Agile coach, trainer, and mentor, he’s supported several multinational organizations in their Agile journeys in the last 10 years.
During his 18+ years of experience in IT Angel has worked in various roles: Agile coach, R&D manager, software developer, software architect, ScrumMaster, and trainer.
Angel is recognized worldwide as an expert in Agile and Scrum and he holds the three highest level certifications in the field: CST (Certified Scrum Trainer), CEC (Certified Enterprise Coach) and CAL Educator (Certified Agile Leadership Educator) by the Scrum Alliance. Additionally, is a co-active coach, specialist in team coaching and systemic leadership, and Management 3.0 licensed trainer.
Additionally, he teaches video game production at ESNE (University of Design, Innovation and technology) and Design Thinking at LaSalle University. Angel is also a frequent speaker having participated in more than 40 international conferences and Agile events in Europe, Asia and the Americas.
CONSULT OUR INSCRIPTION AND BILLING POLICY
Prerequisites previos: there is no
Ask about our group discount for 3 or more participants
For more information: Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: 5277-0371 / 5515-5205